TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

My vizio has started to show a vertical line about 2/3 from…

Customer Question
My vizio has started...

My vizio has started to show a vertical green line about 2/3 from the left edge and goes down about 90% (this is a 70 inch TV). Is this repairable?

Technician's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Vizio is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

Give me a moment please

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

It is model E70 - C3

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

About 2 weeks and nothing that I can think of

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: TV
11/7/2017
TV Technician: ISP Cable Support, Customer Service replied 9 months ago
ISP Cable Support
ISP Cable Support, Customer Service

Helo! Thank you for choosing Just Answer. I can assist you today with your TV question. Give me one second while I review the notes.