TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I have model codeUN65H6400 TMST 14KUC 2200-9 serial number…

Customer Question
I have model codeUN65H6400...

I have model codeUN65H6400 TMST 14KUC 2200-9 serial number 02A63CAF800077Z The screen looks like heavy fog and you can barely see picture

Technician's Assistant: What's the model number of your TV? How old is it?

Just sent model number UN65H6400. TV is approximately 4 years old

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

TV menu works. I have direct TV and all other TV's on the system work fine. Also, when I activate Smart TV netflex the screen is also foggy

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

It's been going on about two days. I just noticed it when I turned on the TV. No popping noise

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

That it. However, I am not in front of TV. My computer is next door. How should I proceed

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: TV
11/7/2017
TV Technician: Mike G., Technician replied 9 months ago
Mike G.
Mike G., Technician

Hello, I see you were chatting with the site's automated response system. I am Mike, the real life technician assigned to help you. Sorry to hear you are having problems....
Are you available to chat with me right now?

Let me know when you are ready