TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

My remote control just quit working. I have curved 65"

Customer Question
My remote control just...

Technician's Assistant: What's the model number of your TV? How old is it?

UN65KU6500F

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Yes

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

Just today. Prior to this, i was able to use most functions except could not turn on/off

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Expert to know before I connect you?

I only had this tv for about 1 week. Bought it from Clark County auction still in box.

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: TV
11/7/2017
TV Technician: Electrotech2017, Technician replied 9 months ago
Electrotech2017
Electrotech2017, Technician
Hello my name is ***** ***** I'm happy to assist you with your TV issue. In most cases the remote just have to be paired again to your TV since it works via Bluetooth. In addition the TV sometimes comes with protective stickers which could cover up certsin sensors. Please follow the link, and I hope it should resolve your issue.
https://www.samsung.com/us/support/answer/ANS00049119/
Thank you for allowing me to help you with your TV issue. If you have any other questions, just let me know. Otherwise, please take a moment to rate my service as is the only way I am credited for my time. Hopefully I have earned 5 Stars but if not please let me know what I can do to ensure you are satisfied.
Hello do you have any other questions. I'm more than happy to assist you.
TV Technician: Electrotech2017, Technician replied 8 months ago
Hello just touching base with you again to see if you need any assistance. If not please take a moment to rate my service as is the only way I am credited for my time. Hopefully I have earned 5 Stars. Thanks
Hello just following up on your question. Do you need any other service ?