TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

TV

I purchased a. I don’t know the model number is says HDMI

Customer Question
I purchased a JA: What's the...
I purchased a
JA: What's the model number of your TV? How old is it?
Customer: I don’t know the model number is ***** HDMI DTV on the front
JA: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?
Customer: The problem is I just bought an amazon fire stick and Don’t know how to install it
JA: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: Nothing happened I can’t figure out where to put it the 1port that says jdmi already has something in it
JA: Anything else you want the Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No
Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: TV
11/6/2017
TV Technician: Aric, Technician replied 1 month ago
Aric, Technician

I'm reviewing your details and will reply shortly.

If you can provide the model number off the sticker on the back of the TV I can look to see if there's another HDMI port somewhere.

If not, then I can find you a workaround to plug two HDMI devices into a TV with only one port. Let me know.

Louie, Technician