TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I purchased a. I don’t know the model number is says HDMI…

Customer Question
I purchased a Technician's...

I purchased a

Technician's Assistant: What's the model number of your TV? How old is it?

I don’t know the model number is ***** HDMI DTV on the front

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

The problem is I just bought an amazon fire stick and Don’t know how to install it

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

Nothing happened I can’t figure out where to put it the 1port that says jdmi already has something in it

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: TV
11/6/2017
TV Technician: Aric, Technician replied 8 months ago
Aric, Technician

I'm reviewing your details and will reply shortly.

If you can provide the model number off the sticker on the back of the TV I can look to see if there's another HDMI port somewhere.

If not, then I can find you a workaround to plug two HDMI devices into a TV with only one port. Let me know.