TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

INTO BUYING A SHARP 70" AQUOS LED TV FROM A LOCAL PAWN/GUN…

I'M LOOKING INTO BUYING...

I'M LOOKING INTO BUYING A SHARP 70" AQUOS LED TV FROM A LOCAL PAWN/GUN SHOP AND NEED TO KNOW WHEN IT WAS MANUFACTURED. THE MODEL NUMBER IS: LC-70LE6334 AND THE SERIAL NUMBER IS: ###-##-####

Technician's Assistant: The Expert will know what to do. Please tell me everything you can so the Expert can help you best.

WHEN WAS THE FOLLOWING TV MANUFACTURED? SHARP AQUOS LED 70", MODEL: LC-70LE6334, SERIAL: ###-##-####

11/6/2017
Nathan, Installer

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you. Please give me a few moments to review and reply.

That tv is a 2011 model, there should be a manufacture date/month stamped on the back as well but it would be from 2011.

I would highly recommend against buying this model. This tv is already well over double its service life and would be expected to fail at any time. Parts for them are very difficult to find and repairs are very expensive, it will break sooner than later and leave you regretting your purchase. Though it may be a good deal, you'd be better off buying a new model with a fresh warranty, even if it means getting a smaller screen. I would be happy to recommend some better quality models/brands for you, if you'd like to go that route.

Best regards,

THANKS. ***** RIGHT AGAIN. I HAD A FUNNY FEELING ABOUT IT WHEN I FIRST SAY IT. THEY WERE ASKING $700.00 AND NO KNOWING HOW OLD IT WAS MADE ME WORRY. I DID LOOK ALL OVER THE BACK AND COULD NOT FIND ANY MANUFACTURE DATE INFO, THOUGH.

You're very welcome.

If you have any other questions, just let me know. Otherwise, please take a moment to rate my service as this is the only way I am credited for my time. Hopefully I have earned 5 Stars but if not please let me know what I can do to ensure you are satisfied. I also invite you to contact me directly with any future support needs at http://bit.ly/2rRmuH2 and ask for Nathan.

Thank you, ***** ***** a nice day,

Nathan, Installer