TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I have a QLED TV Q7F. My remote control does not work. It…

I have a QLED TV...
I have a QLED TV Q7F. My remote control does not work. It can only turn the TV on and of. Battery is okay and cables are ok. Plz help us.
11/6/2017
Electrotech2017
Electrotech2017, Technician
Hello my name is ***** ***** I'm happy to assist you with your TV issue. The power button works on IR but the rest works on Bluetooth. The remote needs to be repaired. Please do the following step, I also took a screenshot of it.
1. Point the OneRemote at the TV's IR sensor from within 12 inches away.
2. Press and hold the Return and Play/Pause buttons simultaneously.
3. Continue holding the buttons until you see Searching for Devices appear in the top center of your TV sceen.
4. "Pairing Complete" displays and your remote is now successfully connected.
Please let me know if that resolved your issue.
Electrotech2017
Electrotech2017, Technician