TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

It will not turn on at all. Vizio smart tv Model M420KD. No…

Customer Question
It will not turn...

It will not turn on at all

Technician's Assistant: What's the make and model of your tv, and has turning it on been a problem in the past?

Vizio smart tv Model M420KD

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

No the remot does not work either

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

I tried to go to netflix, they said they could not connect and the scren froze

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Expert to know before I connect you?

I went to turn everything off and the tv would not shut down so i had to unplug everything

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: TV
Answered in 1 minute by:
11/4/2017
TV Technician: Aric, Technician replied 8 months ago
Aric, Technician

I'm reviewing your details and will reply shortly.

Can you tell me if there are currently ANY signs of life on the TV at all please? Also, roughly how old is the set?