TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

TV

It will not turn on at all. Vizio smart tv Model M420KD. No

Customer Question
it will not turn on...
it will not turn on at all
JA: What's the make and model of your tv, and has turning it on been a problem in the past?
Customer: Vizio smart tv Model M420KD
JA: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?
Customer: no the remot does not work either
JA: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: i tried to go to netflix, they said they could not connect and the scren froze
JA: Anything else you want the Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: i went to turn everything off and the tv would not shut down so i had to unplug everything
Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: TV
Answered in 1 minute by:
11/4/2017
TV Technician: Aric, Technician replied 1 month ago
Aric, Technician

I'm reviewing your details and will reply shortly.

Can you tell me if there are currently ANY signs of life on the TV at all please? Also, roughly how old is the set?

Louie, Technician