TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

TV

The TV will not stay connected to the HDMI input. The input

Customer Question
The TV will not stay...
The TV will not stay connected to the HDMI input
JA: What's the exact make and model of your television? And what have you tried as far as getting this connected goes?
Customer: The input is an old TracVision using Direct TV to a cable box. Output is HDMI to the tv Samsung model UN40F6300AFZA
JA: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?
Customer: only using this input
JA: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: the unit was in storage several years. Nothing significant before re-install
JA: Anything else you want the Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: Just that it is hooked to a sat dish
Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: TV
10/29/2017
TV Technician: Shahid, Technician replied 1 month ago
Shahid
Shahid, Technician

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you today. To make sure I don’t miss anything, please give me a minute to review your question.

- What video devices/ sources (such as cable box DVD player etc) are connected to TV and does the problem occur on all video input sources?

Louie, Technician