TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

TV

I have Samsung LED TV Model-UN60FH6003F. My problem is no

picture (black screen) sound work...
I have Samsung LED TV Model-UN60FH6003F. My problem is no picture (black screen) sound work fine. I already replaced the T-con board with the same result. I need advise. Thanks!
JA: Just to clarify, what's the LED television's exact make and model?
Customer: Made by SAMSUNG, Model-UN60FH6003F
JA: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?
Customer: Again, my problem is no video on the screen BLANK! BLACK screen.
JA: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: All of a sudden quit!
JA: Anything else you want the Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: Let me ask my family members. Ill get back with you in a moment.
10/27/2017
Nathan, Installer

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you. Please give me a few moments to review and reply.

So you do still get sound?

Is the screen lit/glowing at all, or dead black as if powered off?
If you hold a flashlight to the screen, can you make out any images there?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
The screen is dead black, sound is normal. I point a flashlight direct to the screen without any image.

Please check again in a dim/dark room. Put the flashlight right up to the screen and hold it at about a 45 degree angle

Nathan, Installer
Phone call session started
Nathan, Installer