TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

Hooked it up to digital antenna but receive only fuzz.

Customer Question
Hooked it up to...

Technician's Assistant: What's the model number of your TV? How old is it?

LC15H6U. maybe 7 hrs old

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Three source inputs. 1 for air/cable; don't find any options for that. 2.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

Changed location of tv and going from cable to dig antenna

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Expert to know before I connect you?

If I have to switch TV from cable to air, i see no way to do that. have no remote.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: TV
10/26/2017
TV Technician: Shahid, Technician replied 8 months ago
Shahid
Shahid, Technician

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you today. To make sure I don’t miss anything, please give me a minute to review your question.

- Could you please get me the complete model number written on back cover or side panel of TV?

LC15H6U

LC15H6U is invalid model number, please recheck