TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I am looking for remote controller for iewSonic TV MOdel…

Customer Question
I am looking for...

I am looking for remote controller for iewSonic TV MOdel LCDTV-n3252w

Technician's Assistant: What's the model number of your TV? How old is it?

Year 2006 Model VSII335-IM

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

It seems the low numbers are not working at all?

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

I just picked this TV up as a gift and it looks great and as a tech (not TV) I would like to see it working?

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Expert to know before I connect you?

No that's about it I would appreciate any direction that you ca offer?

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: TV
10/25/2017
TV Technician: Shahid, Technician replied 9 months ago
Shahid
Shahid, Technician

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you today. To make sure I don’t miss anything, please give me a minute to review your question.

Required remote control is VIEWSONIC RC00070P and it is available, please click This Link to view the price and to order it online

I hope these info will help. If you have any additional questions, feel free to ask.

Thanks