TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I have a Sharp Aquos LED TV that has a vertical red line…

Second opinion] I have a...
Second opinion] I have a Sharp Aquos LED TV that has a vertical red line down the middle of the screen....how can I fix this?
Answered in 1 hour by:
10/23/2017
Anthony_Infotech
Anthony_Infotech, Technician

Hello
Welcome
I am sorry you are having trouble here,I am presently reviewing your question be with you very soon.

Anthony

The simple answer is you can't fix it as firstly the panel is bad (screen) secondly the panel will not be available anyhow, the panel is the entire screen area I am afraid

If you need more info let me know

A positive rating is appreciated thank you (rating bar of stars top of the page thank you) 3 to 5 stars and the site will release a payment to me thank you.
Regards
Anthony

Anthony_Infotech
Anthony_Infotech, Technician