TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I have a Samsung 75'" UHD 4K Smart TV and the right side of…

Customer Question
I have a Samsung...

I have a Samsung 75'" UHD 4K Smart TV and the right side of the screen is darker than the other.

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the exact make and model of your smart tv?

LED, Sam, 75", UHD 4K smart tv. Model# *****

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Yes and yes

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

We moved the tv to have carpet installed about a week ago and when setting it back up this is when we noticed it

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: TV
10/22/2017
TV Technician: Shahid, Technician replied 8 months ago
Shahid
Shahid, Technician

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you today. To make sure I don’t miss anything, please give me a minute to review your question.

- Any idea how old is the TV and how long it have had this problem?
- What video devices/ sources (such as cable box DVD player etc) are connected to TV and does the problem occur on all video input sources?