TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

This TV was given to me. The problem seems like the picture…

This TV was given...

This TV was given to me. The problem seems like the picture is too much forward, not showing the right side of the picture on the network. The picture is not centered.

Technician's Assistant: What's the model number of your TV? How old is it?

Model number E47i_AO, Serial Number 6ATKOCB4400791

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

The TV Menu works. Moving the horizontal left is still not enough.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

I've had this TV for about a week. It did work fine until really today.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Expert to know before I connect you?

My brother tried to align the smart TV settings to it maybe last Monday or Tuesday. My home number is(###) ###-####

10/21/2017
Nathan, Installer

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you. Please give me a few moments to review and reply.

How are you getting your channels? Cable/satellite box, antenna, or basic cable?
Do you see the full menu screen of the vizio or is that cut off too?

Getting my channels from cable. The TV Menu is from the Vizio remote control.
Home landline of(###) ###-####works better for me here because my cell phone drops calls here easily.

Do you have a cable BOX connected to the tv?

Nathan, Installer
When would I be able to talk to you over the phone?
Phone call session started
I am waiting for your...could you tell me when I can expect it please...
I am waiting for a call....

I've been trying to call but get a pediatric office. Is there another number where I may reach you?

Thank you for the call, and have a great day!

Thank you for your time and affort....

You're very welcome, and good luck with comcast!

Thank you for your help. I will deal with your suggestion tomorrow, and maybe go to Comcast with my problem with my TV problem.

My pleasure, if you need any help after feel free to get back in touch.