TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

My 4K TV model E60E3 is stuck on one channel and will not…

Customer Question
My 4K TV model...

My 4K TV model E60E3 is stuck on one channel and will not change. It is not direct V as our other TVs are behaving properly.

Technician's Assistant: What's the make and model of your tv, and can you guesstimate how old it is?

1 YR. Model E60E3 Visio Smart Cast

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

I cannot access the menu; it is stuck on HBO; changing inputs does nothing. The other TVs work just fine so we presume it is not Direct TV.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

We were watching HBO, it had Spanish subtitles on, my husband was trying to convert back to English and it just froze.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

No...although we have had lightning tonight, not nearby.

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: TV
10/20/2017
TV Technician: Nathan, Installer replied 9 months ago
Nathan, Installer

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you. Please give me a few moments to review and reply.

What specific channel is it stuck on?

TV Technician: Nathan, Installer replied 8 months ago

Hello, it appears your question is still open.

Do you need more help with this?