TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

The volume is constatnly going up and down. Very annoying.

Customer Question
The volume is constatnly...

Technician's Assistant: What's the model number of your TV? How old is it?

Model E280i - B-1 A few years old

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Menu works, don't know what you mean by all sources/inputs

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

This has been going on fpr about a month since we moved it from one bedroom to another

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Expert to know before I connect you?

No - just help me fix it

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: TV
10/19/2017
TV Technician: Anthony_Infotech, Technician replied 8 months ago
Anthony_Infotech
Anthony_Infotech, Technician

Hello
Welcome
I am sorry you are having trouble here,I am presently reviewing your question be with you very soon.

Anthony

When it does this do you see the volume icon appear on the screen?or do you mean its "varying" in volume "levels"?

no icon - volume level goes from very loud to very soft, up and down, constantly

OK the usual cause of this is any satellite or cable box you may be using, to prove that try another input like a DVD player or similar if that is OK then its a box issue,you could try re-booting the box by un-plugging it from wall-power wait 5 mins re-plug back in again, butif that does not work then the box will need to be swapped.

Let me know how another input works out

Anthony

Anthony - tell me what is the problem and how to correct it!

Please read above

Please I would be grateful if you could you rate the information or answer positively with the rating bar of stars at the top of the page, rating me positively enables me to receive payment from the site thank you, ***** ***** question is open for 30 days.
Anthony

Your suggestions did not work. I had a tech here this morning my service is fine. Conclusion - your tv is poor quality and you cannot help. Disappointing