TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

TV

I have two panasonic components as follows: DMR-ES15 and

Good Morning, I have two...
Good Morning, I have two panasonic components as follows:
JA: What's the model number of your TV? How old is it?
Customer: DMR-ES15 and DMR-E75V I live in the Dallas, Tx. area and would like to know where I can get these components repaired. Please advise.
JA: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?
Customer: The TV menu works, but the recorder won't read the disc on the DMR-ES15 and on the DMR-75V the remote doesn't work or record.
JA: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: On the DMR-ES15: I was formatting the disc and it just stop working
JA: Anything else you want the Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: Just want to get both components working again. I've had these items for a while but used them very little.
10/18/2017
Jack
Jack, Technician

Hello
My name is Jack and I'll be helping you with this.

You definitely want a panasonic ASC on this so here is one in Dallas

MASTER VIDEO SYSTEMS, INC.

4334 SCOTTSDALE DR DALLAS TX

(214) 388-3446

You can also see a few more here that may be more convenient ; https://www.service-center-locator.com/panasonic/texas/panasonic-dallas-texas.htm

If that answers your question PLEASE DO TAKE THE TIME TO RATE by clicking on the star icons at the top of your page, then click on Submit , it doesn`t cost you anything more and I get paid for my time helping you .

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Thanks for your assistance .
Henry

Much welcome and please do not forget to rate with the stars at the top of your page (and SUBMIT) so i can get compensated for my time helping you.

Jack
Jack, Technician
Jack
Jack
Jack, Technician