TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

M. My TV is brand new. Can't get channel 52 of so I can go…

Customer Question
My TV is brand...

My TV is brand new . Can't get channel 52 of so I can go to another channel

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

No this is the first time this has happened. My set-up is only a few days old

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

Just after I turned the cable on as I've always done. Are there some buttons I can tap to correct this?

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Expert to know before I connect you?

Yes, is there a charge when you record your favorite programs

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: TV
10/18/2017
TV Technician: Nathan, Installer replied 9 months ago
Nathan, Installer

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you. Please give me a few moments to review and reply.

Can you tell me the complete model number from the back of the tv?
What do you have connected to it? An antenna, basic cable, or cable/satellite box?

Hello, it appears your question is still open.

Do you need more help with this?

Please note: You have already paid your fees to the site; I'd like to help you and provide value for that fee, but I do need to communicate with you here to do so, if more help is needed.