TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

TV

My sky is recieving no satalite signal. All morning. If can

Customer Question
my sky is recieving no...
my sky is recieving no satalite signal
JA: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?
Customer: all morning
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: if can yes
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: no thanks
Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: TV
10/17/2017
TV Technician: Richard, Technician replied 1 month ago
Richard, Technician

Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Please note, a rating is only needed when we are finished.

Can you please remove the power to the Skybox (so unplug it from the power socket).

Then wait 10 minutes, connect the power again to the box, turn it on and tell me please if it is now operating correctly.

Let me know the results please

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
It's ok mate it's come back on by itself thNks

Perfect

If any further issues occur, let me know here and if you can take a second to rate my service by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen then submit, that would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you

Richard, Technician