TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I tried to turn my TV on tonight. All I get is a message,

Customer Question
I tried to turn...

I tried to turn my TV on tonight. All I get is a message, "Connecting to Live TV." But nothing else.

Technician's Assistant: What's the make and model of your tv, and has turning it on been a problem in the past?

It is an Onyx (something like that). I have had no problems in the last several months.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

The TV worked yesterday evening. I have tried no troubleshooting yet.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?

Not that I can think of.

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: TV
Answered in 1 minute by:
10/17/2017
TV Technician: Jack, Technician replied 9 months ago
Jack
Jack, Technician

Hello
My name is ***** ***** I'll be helping you with this.
A few questions coming up and please note that there may be delays between replies if i have to gather various info .
Also ,If you seem to lose me during the chat then refresh your browser (F5 key) and /or scroll down to the last written line at the bottom , that window seem to get stuck at times .
Please send me a hello so i know you can see my reply ?

Note that myself I do not send those $26 phone offers that you will receive , they are automated by the website and I`m not available for it at this time but another expert might be if you`d rather do this on the phone .
Otherwise you can just ignore them if you don`t want it , i have no control over those.

Hello, Jack. This is Richard

Hi Richard

I have no idea about that brand name but in any case right now it is redundant as i know for sure that this msg is not from the tv but either from a cable box or satellite box

Which is it that you have ?

As you don`t seem to be available at this time I will step out for the night and check with you first thing tomorrow

Try rebooting that cable/satellite box by pulling its power cord 30 secs and that may just do it

Let me know how that goes and PLEASE DO TAKE THE TIME TO RATE my answer positively (use the stars at the top of your page and SUBMIT to rate) if that answers your question / does the trick as it is the only way i get paid for helping you