TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

Why can we only get one dvd to play? All others load and say…

Customer Question
Why can we only...

Why can we only get one dvd to play? All others load and say this dvd can't be played. Check the disc.

Technician's Assistant: What's the model number of your TV? How old is it?

Ltt6unbs1706656. Model d24-d1 purchased7/10/16

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Yes. Only connected to DVDs/bus player

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

New guests checked in Friday and tried DVDs an hour and a half ago. Screen shows loading bars. Then we get the message.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Expert to know before I connect you?

May I speak to someone? It's faster than typing.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: TV
10/17/2017
TV Technician: Shahid, Technician replied 8 months ago
Shahid
Shahid, Technician

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you today. To make sure I don’t miss anything, please give me a minute to review your question.

- What is the model number off of DVD player connected to this TV?