TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

TV

My tv goes off by itself ...the red power light keeps

Customer Question
blinking....when I turn the power...
My tv goes off by itself ...the red power light keeps blinking....when I turn the power off and back on the tv goes back on.....will stay on a good while but may cut out with no notice....tv model 55' class 1080p LED LCD TV.....my e-mail *****@******.***......phone(###) ###-####
Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: TV
Answered in 1 minute by:
10/15/2017
TV Technician: Jack, Technician replied 3 months ago
Jack
Jack, Technician

Hello
My name is ***** ***** I'll be helping you with this.
A few questions coming up and please note that there may be delays between replies if i have to gather various info .
Also ,If you seem to lose me during the chat then refresh your browser (F5 key) and /or scroll down to the last written line at the bottom , that window seem to get stuck at times .
Please send me a hello so i know you can see my reply ?

Note that myself I do not send those $26 phone offers that you will receive , they are automated by the website and I`m not available for it at this time but another expert might be if you`d rather do this on the phone .
Otherwise you can just ignore them if you don`t want it , i have no control over those.

Louie, Technician