TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

Have a ferguson F3230LVD and can't get the freeview to work…

Have a ferguson F3230LVD and...
Have a ferguson F3230LVD and can't get the freeview to work - keeps saying no carrier?
10/15/2017
Anthony_Infotech
Anthony_Infotech, Technician

Hello
Welcome
I am sorry you are having trouble here,I am presently reviewing your question be with you very soon.

Anthony

Sorry for any delays here i was out on calls, I am assuming you have used auto-tune set has searched for channels but none found is that correct?

If so was set previously working OK?

Hi
have tried to autotune no channels found. set was previously connected to outside aerial via a distribution box in loft after being routed through satellite reciever box. new satellite system does not allow this so have bypassed loft box this works when tried on another tv

So you have a straight aerial connection to another TV and that works and how long ago was this set working OK via previous set up?

I am referring to the set that now will not tune in..

was working ok 6 weeks ago

To me this sounds like the tuner in the set itself has failed, your only option to remedy that is to replace the main-board however a much easier workaround is just to get a set-top-box and connect to one of the inputs?these boxes come at various prices but the cheapest is about £25, get one from maplins or even tescos or off amazon if you are not sure let me know what sort of price you want to pay and I will look one up for you

Please I would be grateful if you could you rate the information or answer positively with the rating bar of stars at the top of the page, rating me positively enables me to receive payment from the site thank you, ***** ***** question is open for 30 days.
Anthony

Anthony_Infotech
Anthony_Infotech, Technician
Anthony_Infotech
Anthony_Infotech
Anthony_Infotech, Technician