TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

Where is manual control panel on Samsung Hdm1 45inch tv?

10/14/2017
Shahid
Shahid, Technician

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you today. To make sure I don’t miss anything, please give me a minute to review your question.

- Could you please get me the complete model number written on back cover or side panel of TV?

UN48J5201AFXZA

OK, working on it, get back with you in few minutes

Do you see a jog button on bottom edge of TV screen?

Please reply here and do not open duplicate question for the same issue.

I see a button with red light on bottom right. call me(###) ###-####

Nice, please push that button, does TV power switch Off?

After a few minutes delay it turns off after press and hold red light.

OK, press it again to switch TV power On, does that job button move left/right and up/down to give you volume control and channel up/down option?

I already got confirm on payment so how is credit card info incomplete?
Will there be 2 Charges? Online $28 Live talk $26?

Yes, phone call assistance would cost you extra $26 and we can continue here in text chat to troubleshoot the issue.

Shahid
Shahid, Technician
Phone call session started

Thanks for phone call request, I accepted it and ready to make phone call but want to make sure that you know this phone premium service would cost you extra $26 so please confirm to proceed or I'll close it for you and we can continue troubleshooting here in text chat.

Please provide your phone number to make call.

I wish to cancel all transactions to my credit card. This system is creating multiple unauthorized charges considered FRAUD. How can you be contacted sice you have not yet called me.
I do not wish to continue this transaction. Very dissatisfied and no help received. Please confirm cancellation of all 4 transactions. Not a user friendly site.

http://ww2.justanswer.com/help
USA:(###) ###-####/p>

Contact customer service via above link/ number for any billing issue