TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

TV

I am not able to connect my galactic to my wireless internet

Second opinion] I am not...
Second opinion] I am not able to connect my galactic to my wireless internet - i can a not connect direct to my internet on then tv because it is on a different floor
10/14/2017
Pete, Electronic Engineer

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

Rather than running a network cable through the house, you could use powerline adapters for this:

https://www.amazon.com/TP-Link-Pass-through-1200Mbps-TL-PA8030P-KIT/dp/B00Y3QYTS6/

--------------------
Your satisfaction is my priority; I hope I have earned 5 stars today!
Kindly take a moment to rate my service 5 stars and press Submit at the top of your question page to finish; tips appreciated :)
Or you can type your rating on your question page if you have any difficulty with the rating system.
You can always reply back after rating me if you need any further assistance at all.
Pete.
--------------------

Pete, Electronic Engineer
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Additional info and problem - I have three tvs on lst floor and the wireless router is is on the lower level. Do I need 3 sets of the powerline adapter or is there another way to accomplish getting the wireless signal to the 3 tvs?
Jim Sands

Hi Jim, you could use additional powerline adapters for each TV (you don't need 3 sets, just a total of 4 adapters); or if the TVs are near each other you could use a network switch to split the signal.

Pete, Electronic Engineer