TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

TV

MY tv is just a black screen and keeps blinking red at the

bottom. I have unpluged...
MY tv is just a black screen and keeps blinking red at the bottom. I have unpluged the tv in the back and plugged it in and nothing happens . I have called at&t and they said it wasn't them because my other tv is working. HELP
JA: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?
Customer: I don't know it just says panosonic on the front of the tv. where do i look?
JA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: I woke up to no tv and I started by unplugging the big button in the back and plugging it in again .
JA: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: conect me to what?
10/12/2017
Richard, Technician

Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Please note, a rating is only needed when we are finished.

Can you please remove the power to the TV (so unplug it from the power socket).

Then on the actual TV, hold the power button for 60 seconds then release.

Then wait 10 minutes, connect the power again to the TV, turn it on and tell me please if it is now operating correctly.

Let me know the results please

Richard, Technician
Nothing it just keeps blinking red on the tv at the bottom
no, i just need help , what happened to it?
Phone call session started
I did what you said and it blinks 4 times and then stops and then starts blinking 4 times etc.

Thanks

This means it is the p board in the TV that has faulted and this will need to be replaced.

I am really sorry about this and you are going to have to return the TV to have this replaced. It will be covered by the warranty if this has not expired, and the replacement will be done at no cost to you.

I am really sorry about this, and if you have problems, or would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.

Thank you

I can't bring it in it is a 55 inch tv. My neighbor gave it to me several months ago when she got a new tv. I am sure the warranty has run out . What happened and what do I do

Can you tell me your ZIP code please?

Please call me!

please give me the number to call again

Richard, Technician