TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I have a Mitsubishi lt55164 tv and there is a squealing

I have a Mitsubishi...

I have a Mitsubishi lt55164 tv and there is a squealing sound followed by the sound coming out of the speakers. I can hear the sound just fine, but the squeal after every word spoken is annoying. Any ideas?

Technician's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Mitsubishi is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

I bought the tv new in September of 2010. Model number is *****

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Yes, menu works and I have already reset all the settings back to factory specs but still have issue

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

It's been going on for a few days. Just started out of the blue

10/12/2017
Nathan, Installer

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you. Please give me a few moments to review and reply.

What inputs does this happen on? Cable/satellite, dvd etc?

Nathan, Installer
All inputs
Sam Dennis Bradley
Phone call session started