TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

Magnavox tv will not come on after shutting off for at least…

Customer Question
Magnavox tv will not...

Magnavox tv will not come on after shutting off for at least 24 hrs then will come back on. have tried unplugging then holding reset button for 30 sec does not work

Technician's Assistant: What's the make and model of your tv, and can you guesstimate how old it is?

Magnavox mod# ***** approx. 4 yrs

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Tv just doesn't come on until it has been off for at least 24 hrs when it is on, every thing seems to work well

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

About 1 month nothing unusal happened I contacted at&t but it apparently not the cable box

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

Is there a charge and how much?

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: TV
10/10/2017
TV Technician: Nathan, Installer replied 10 months ago
Nathan, Installer

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you. Please give me a few moments to review and reply.

To be clear, this is a paid support service, it is not free help. There would be no source of free help for a tv this age. You have paid the fees you agreed to on the payment page when posting your question.

Can you tell me if you are seeing any lights (like the power/status light) on the front of the tv and what it is doing (solid/flashing)?

Hello, it appears your question is still open.

Do you need more help with this?