TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

Louie - I just moved and the power cord for my TV is

Customer Question
Good morning Louie -...

Good morning Louie - I just moved and the power cord for my TV is missing. Can you assist me with ordering a new one? I can't seem to find a store where I can just go and buy one

Technician's Assistant: What's the model number of your TV? How old is it?

MODEL CODE PN50B450B1DXZA. About 10 years old

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

No Power as don't have the Power Cord.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

Just happened in the move. Otherwise never had a problem. Power cord is missing so can't plug in.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Expert to know before I connect you?

No ma'am. Just need to get a Power Cord. I believe the PN is S602

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: TV
10/7/2017
TV Technician: Shahid, Technician replied 9 months ago
Shahid
Shahid, Technician

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you today. To make sure I don’t miss anything, please give me a minute to review your question.

Original Samsung power cord for this TV is available with Samsung Parts, please click this link to view the power cord and to order it online. I hope these info will help. If you have any additional questions, feel free to ask. If you're satisfied, please rate me a 5-star at the top of your page so I can get credit of my work on website.
Thank you.

I found the power cord at the local Best Buy. Picked it up same day. I won't be using this service again. Wasted time waiting for an answer.