TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I've trouble shot this and that with my himi ports could it…

Customer Question
I've trouble shot this...

I've trouble shot this and that with my himi ports could it be the main lc?

Technician's Assistant: What's the model number of your TV? How old is it?

Sanyo dps2740 and a yearold

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Yes all menus work but the hdmi 2 hdmi 1 div has no signals or sometimes just black and white screen no sound

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

Don't know bought it from a friend and he didn't tell me it has this problem

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Expert to know before I connect you?

I've taken it apart to main bored with all input connections and I don't want to buy a New bored or tv I'm a broke ass lol oh I don't have the original remote

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: TV
10/7/2017
TV Technician: Aric, Technician replied 10 months ago
Aric, Technician

I'm reviewing your details and will reply shortly.

Yes, if you've already performed troubleshooting by trying different sources (cable box, blu ray, etc.) and also different HDMI cables then you have a bad Mainboard. The board would need to be replaced to fix the issue. If you would like help finding a mainboard, please re-check the model number off of the back of the TV (the one you posted is not valid) and reply back.