TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

TV

Looking for a 42 inch Panasonic Plasma Tv. Help Me. I had a

Customer Question
Looking for a 42 inch...
Looking for a 42 inch Panasonic Plasma Tv. Help Me
JA: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?
Customer: I had a Samsung Tv. Led lights went out. Technician told me to get a Panasonic Plasma Tv. Help
JA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: Can I please have some help. I am trying to find Panasonic Plasma Tv 42 inch for bedroom .Where can I find one in Houston Texas?????
JA: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: TV
10/7/2017
TV Technician: Electrotech2017, Technician replied 2 months ago
Electrotech2017
Electrotech2017, Technician

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I'm happy to assist you today with your Question. I am reading it now, and will reply to you again in one moment.

Even so I love the plasma Tvs. Unfortunately Plasma TVs are no longer made. You can only buy them used, of craigslist, ebay etc.

Here are couple of links of ads which sell 42" Panasonic Plasma TVs in your area

https://houston.craigslist.org/ele/d/panasonic-viera-tc-p42c1-42/6295011134.html

https://houston.craigslist.org/ele/d/42-panasonic-tv/6310487390.html

https://houston.craigslist.org/ele/d/42inch-panasonic-tv/6321997112.html

I hope this information helped you. Let me know if you have any more questions.

Thank you for allowing me to help you with your question. If you have any other questions, just let me know. Otherwise, please take a moment to rate my service as is the only way I am credited for my time. Hopefully I have earned 5 Stars but if not please let me know what I can do to ensure you are satisfied.
Electrotech2017
Electrotech2017
Electrotech2017, Technician