TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

Can i still get a remote for my tc-32lx50. Panasoniac

Customer Question
Can i still get...

Can i still get a remote for my tc-32lx50

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?

Panasoniac LC-32LX50 it is a2006

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

The existing remote will not show any lights and will not control the TV anymore NOTE I HAVE CHANGED THE BATTERIES.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?

YES DOES THIS TV NEED AN A-D CONVERTER TO WATCH PROGRAMING

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: TV
10/7/2017
TV Technician: Shahid, Technician replied 7 months ago
Shahid
Shahid, Technician

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you today. To make sure I don’t miss anything, please give me a minute to review your question.

Required remote control is available, please click this link to view the price and to order it online.

If you want to receive local channels through antenna then yes, you would need to connect digital to analog TV converter box with this TV to watch available local channels on this TV.

I hope these info will help. If you have any additional questions, feel free to ask. If you're satisfied, please rate me a 5-star at the top of your page so I can get credit of my work on website.
Thank you

Shahid
Shahid
Shahid, Technician