TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

When we turn on the TV, we get on station and cannot move to…

Customer Question
When we turn on...

When we turn on the TV, we get on station and cannot move to another. We

Technician's Assistant: What's the make and model of your tv, and has turning it on been a problem in the past?

When we turn on the cable TV, we get one station and cannot move to another. It only happens on HDM1. It doesn't respond to commands. The remotes work on another TV just fine. Cable is just fine, so it must be the TV, which is a Philips - I can't fine the make and model. This the first time it happened. Thanks!

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Not on this TV. And no the sources/inputs do not work.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

Since last night. We were watching a recorded program, put in on pause, and I decided to back out and watch another program. When I went to return to the original program, it wouldn't budge. Right now, the TV is on but only one station works, the one I backed out to watch.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Expert to know before I connect you?

I think that's it.

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: TV
10/7/2017
TV Technician: Shahid, Technician replied 10 months ago
Shahid
Shahid, Technician

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you today. To make sure I don’t miss anything, please give me a minute to review your question.

- Could you please get me the complete model number written on back cover or side panel of TV?