TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

TO UPDATE THE TV BUT IT SAYS THAT IT CANNOT CONNECT TO THE…

Customer Question
Good afternoon! I...

Good afternoon! I AM TRYING TO UPDATE THE TV BUT IT SAYS THAT IT CANNOT CONNECT TO THE INTERNET. THE AT&T technician just left after making sure that it had a connection.

Technician's Assistant: What's the exact make and model of your television? And what have you tried as far as getting this connected goes?

I am trying to fix a problem of not being able to get Amazon Video or Netflix

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Tv menu works

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

It has been a few days

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Expert to know before I connect you?

I had been getting notices to update on the tv but i was afraid to do that

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: TV
10/6/2017
TV Technician: Suhasini Velu,
 replied 10 months ago
Suhasini Velu

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

TV Technician: Suhasini Velu,
 replied 10 months ago

I would like to know few information to diagnose what is the exact problem.

1.What is the brand and model of your TV

2.How is your TV connected to your router/modem Is that through a cable or through Wi-Fi?