TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

It wont come out of stretch mode it is a model no 470vsee.

Customer Question
It wont come out...

It wont come out of stretch mode it is a model no 470vsee

Technician's Assistant: What's the model number of your TV? How old is it?

470vse about 4 years old

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Yes

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

About 60 days

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Expert to know before I connect you?

I really dont know the exact moment when it happened all i know was people started looking fat

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: TV
10/6/2017
TV Technician: Anthony_Infotech, Technician replied 10 months ago
Anthony_Infotech
Anthony_Infotech, Technician

Hello
Welcome
I am sorry you are having trouble here,I am presently reviewing your question be with you very soon.

Anthony

The problem is caused by a conflict of aspect ratio between the box and the TV.Pick up the box remote and look for any buttons marked >> AspectRatioFormatZoomHD Zoom Or a hash button under the number 9 button Press any of the above to correct your geometry problem, you may need to continually press too Let me know how this works outAnthony