TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I can't get sound on my Visio TV. Model# vizio-VX37LHDTV…

Customer Question
I can't get sound...

I can't get sound on my Visio TV

Technician's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Vizio is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

Model# ***** LSLABCH450 about 7or8 years old

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Yes

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

The TV worked last night and this morning there wasn't any sound

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: TV
10/6/2017
TV Technician: Anthony_Infotech, Technician replied 10 months ago
Anthony_Infotech
Anthony_Infotech, Technician

Hello
Welcome
I am sorry you are having trouble here,I am presently reviewing your question be with you very soon.

Anthony

So when the assistant asked "do you have the same problem on all sources" so if you use a dvd player for example its the same with that?

I don't understand what is wrong!!

I am asking for information from you so I can diagnose why you have no sound so >>

Do you have another input to try like a DVD player ?if you have please let me know what its like using that