TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I have a TC_50PUS54. The sound became very faint and now has…

Customer Question
I have a TC_50PUS54...

I have a TC_50PUS54. The sound became very faint and now has no sound. I now play the Television through my receiver and the sound is good. Please advise of a remedy to obtaining sound through the TV>

Technician's Assistant: What's the make and model of your tv? Have you had any issues with the sound before?

Panasonic Panasonic, TC-50PU54, Serial NO. MA21930043

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

Two to three weeks. Tried to go into the menu and trouble shoot, audio, settings are at original, there was no help setting.

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: TV
10/6/2017
TV Technician: Anthony_Infotech, Technician replied 10 months ago
Anthony_Infotech
Anthony_Infotech, Technician

Hello
Welcome
I am sorry you are having trouble here,I am presently reviewing your question be with you very soon.

Anthony

Have you tried a reboot of the set?unplug the set from wallpower wait 5 mins replug back in again?let me know the results of you doing that please

Rebooted the tv and receiver, no sound from the television.

OK if you use another input like a DVD player for example does that have no sound too please?

oh skip that

You have sound via the audio system

The set has its own amplifier mounted on the main-board so its the main-board that will need to be replaced is this something you would consider?cost of board $40_$100

thanks, ***** ***** to get back to you, going to work.

OK let me know