TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I recently bought new parts for my element tv, me and my…

Customer Question
I recently bought new...

I recently bought new parts for my element tv, me and my grandfather put the parts and it seems to not work. we double checked all the connections matched with the old parts

Technician's Assistant: What's the model number of your TV? How old is it?

Give me one seec.

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Eldft501j

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

Well the tv hasn't been used in a year due to the problem. at first the tv didn't have any display only audio

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Expert to know before I connect you?

Yes, also last week before we purchased parts we turned it on and only half the screen was showing

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: TV
Answered in 1 day by:
10/7/2017
TV Technician: littlerusty2005, Expert replied 10 months ago
littlerusty2005

Hello, my name is***** to Justanswer! Give me just a few minutes to look up some specifics, I'm working on this now.

Do you still need help with this?