TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

We Have A Model E48-DO. The Model is E48-DO the. Thee SN is…

Customer Question
We Have A Model...

We Have A Model E48-DO

Technician's Assistant: What's the model number of your TV? How old is it?

The Model is E48-DO the

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Thee SN is***********

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

The Tv ids 3 Months Old From Best Buy

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Expert to know before I connect you?

The Tv will Not power up

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: TV
10/6/2017
TV Technician: Shahid, Technician replied 10 months ago
Shahid
Shahid, Technician

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you today. To make sure I don’t miss anything, please give me a minute to review your question.

- Does power indicator light on TV turn On solid or blink when press power button?
Thanks.

The power Light is out no power and the TV is pluged in and the outlet is working the TV is mounted from the ceiling at a commercial application with a cable box that is working fine

OK - Have you tried to disconnect TV power cord from power outlet for 10 minutes to reset, replug back in and check?
If not yet, please try it now and reply back with the result