TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

Trying to remove a wall-mounted TV in order to install an…

Customer Question
Trying to remove a...

Trying to remove a wall-mounted TV in order to install an articulating wall mount for it, and I can't figure out how to remove the thing. It's a 24 inch Hibachi LCD TV with built-in DVD player and the mounting bracket is "level mount" by Bexa. Any ideas? Tim Schafer

Technician's Assistant: What's the model number of your TV? How old is it?

L26D204, about 5 years old

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

The menu works, but the problem is how to remove the TV from the wall

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

2 days, since I purchased an articulating wall-mount bracke

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: TV
Answered in 1 day by:
10/7/2017
TV Technician: littlerusty2005, Expert replied 10 months ago
littlerusty2005

Hello, my name is***** to Justanswer! Give me just a few minutes to look up some specifics, I'm working on this now.

Do you still need help with this?