TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

Yesterday i had to get a new wifi wireless motem, now my tv…

Customer Question
Hello, yesterday i had...

Hello, yesterday i had to get a new wifi wireless motem, now my tv wont connect to wifi, could u help me with that plz

Technician's Assistant: What's the exact make and model of your television? And what have you tried as far as getting this connected goes?

D32h-D1

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Yes menu works, but the new 5g internet acct doesnt pop up on search engine

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

Frontier tech changed fone line, jack an motem.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Expert to know before I connect you?

Im honestly not sure, id jus appreciate sum help hun

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: TV
Answered in 1 minute by:
10/6/2017
TV Technician: Richard, Technician replied 10 months ago
Richard, Technician

Hi there and welcome

What you need to do is connect your TV to your new wireless network

To do this

Press the MENU button on the remote. The on-screen menu is displayed. Use the Arrow buttons on the remote to highlight Network and press OK. The NETWORK menu is displayed.

Select your new network, enter in the password ***** asked and it is then connected

Let me know please how you go

Thank you