TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I have a Samsung smart TV on it turns on you can hear sound…

Customer Question
Hi! I have a...

Hi! I have a Samsung smart TV on it turns on you can hear sound but no image

Technician's Assistant: Has your Samsung done this before? And can you guesstimate how old it is?

It never did before. It is a proximate 2 1/2 to 3 years

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

It just happened now, never before

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?

No that is it

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: TV
10/6/2017
TV Technician: Nathan, Installer replied 10 months ago
Nathan, Installer

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you. Please give me a few moments to review and reply.

Could you please tell me the actual model number, found on a sticker on the back of the tv?
Are you able to see the menu screens at all?