TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

Does the SB 3621 have speech enhancement? It would be an lg…

Customer Question
Does the SB 3621...

Does the SB 3621 have speech enhancement?

Technician's Assistant: What's the model number of your TV? How old is it?

It would be an lg 4K uhh 955650 (2017 model at Costco)

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Haven’t bought the tv yet, but Visio sb reviews are excellent. But, speech enhancement is important to us. Should we be looking at a different soundbar

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

We are in process of getting new tv with accompanying sb. Haven’t purchased yet

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: TV
10/6/2017
TV Technician: Nathan, Installer replied 10 months ago
Nathan, Installer

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you. Please give me a few moments to review and reply.

No it does not have that feature, these vizio soundbars in general tend to be very basic in nature and have only limited features. The only real enhancement is in the form of additional volume which you'd get with any external speaker. The positive reviews you'll see are primarily ones left shortly after getting the soundbar, if you read around a bit more online you'll quickly find the negative reviews outweigh the positives for most vizio products owing to overall poor construction quality and short lifespans - the average vizio purchase will last you about a year.

I would recommend going with an LG soundbar in your case because it is better quality to begin with but also because it will integrate better with your LG tv and allow you to use a single remote for both device. Here is one I'd recommend: http://amzn.to/2y00FZ2 or an alternate brand/model with additional voice enhancement features: http://amzn.to/2xm752q

Best regards,

Hello, it appears your question is still open.

Do you need more help with this?