TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

How do I get rid of close caption on my Samsung The Frame tv…

Customer Question
How do I get rid...
How do I get rid of close caption on my Samsung The Frame tv
Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: TV
10/6/2017
TV Technician: Aparna Indresh,
 replied 10 months ago
Aparna Indresh

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

TV Technician: Aparna Indresh,
 replied 10 months ago

As per my understanding you wants to remove the closed caption in your Samsung TV is it correct? if so please follow the steps below and let me know if this helps.

1. Press the "Menu" key on your remote control.
  2. Scroll down to the "System" option, and then press "Enter."
  3. Press the down arrow on your remote control's directional pad until "Caption" is highlighted, and then press "Enter."
  4. Select "Off," and then press "Enter."