TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

On Telemundo and Univision in New York State used to have…

Customer Question
On Telemundo and Univision...

On Telemundo and Univision in New York State used to have CLOSE CAPTION-3, english captioning. When I set it for cc3 it is not doing it. Did both networks stop this since trump is in office?

Technician's Assistant: What's the model number of your TV? How old is it?

My tv is about 1 year old

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

It is a sony vizio. The cc3 was working good before.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

I have a tv without cable that i set on cc3 and it also is not working.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Expert to know before I connect you?

When i set it on cc3 (the cable tv), it is showing spanish language, and not the english translation.

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: TV
Do you know if the companies that do the captioning has stopped working?
10/6/2017
TV Technician: Pete, Electronic Engineer replied 10 months ago
Pete, Electronic Engineer

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

The CC service is still ongoing.

You can report any problems in your area at *****@******.*** or call 1-***-***-****.