TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I turn the tv on and its stayed on for a minute or two. RCA…

Customer Question
I turn the tv...

I turn the tv on and its stayed on for a minute or two

Technician's Assistant: What's the make and model of your tv, and has turning it on been a problem in the past?

RCA 58 Smart flat screen tv, no its have not been a problem, it's just started by a couple days

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Yes and no

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

It's been two days already not staying on, it just goes off

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Expert to know before I connect you?

Can someone come and look at my home

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: TV
10/5/2017
TV Technician: Anthony_Infotech, Technician replied 10 months ago
Anthony_Infotech
Anthony_Infotech, Technician

Hello
Welcome
I am sorry you are having trouble here,I am presently reviewing your question be with you very soon.

Anthony

Is there any power-light lit or blinking please on the front of the set?

I am going to take it to the shop, I am not interested in spending money like this and money been taking out of my account, so I would like to cancel this as of now thank you for your time.

I understand, I am not privvy to any billing matters I am using the site like you are, please go to the homepage for justanswer and use the help pages about info on your deposit

Pop up messages you see are sent by the site not me if you do not want them please ignore

No lights on

I cansay in every case were there is no power-light lit no sign of life from the set you are sure there is power reaching the set then ideally checks with a volt-ohm meter are needed just to establish that the power-board is bad, its looking like 95% certainty however that it is,this board will likely need to be replaced,is this something you think you can do yourself?I will provide all relevant info for that ,let me know

I only receive any payment from the site when you rate me 3 to 5 stars with the rating bar of stars at the top of the page thank you