TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

Need code for dish got 49 inch 4k model rtu4921. Brand new.

Customer Question
Need code for dish...

Need code for dish got 49 inch 4k model rtu4921

Technician's Assistant: What's the model number of your TV? How old is it?

Brand new

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Yes

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

Since got tv 2 months

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Expert to know before I connect you?

Yes what cable I nrrd for rca sound bar

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: TV
10/5/2017
TV Technician: Nathan, Installer replied 10 months ago
Nathan, Installer

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you. Please give me a few moments to review and reply.

How many digits does your dish remote require? 3, 4, or 5?

3 4

Can you please clarify which, it is one or the other not both.

Hello, it appears your question is still open.

Do you need more help with this?