TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

My tv wont ON. I change new batery for remote but still few…

Customer Question
My tv wont ON ...

My tv wont ON

Technician's Assistant: What's the model number of your TV? How old is it?

I change new batery for remote but still few moths old

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

D50f thas the model number

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

2 months

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Expert to know before I connect you?

Connect me please

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: TV
10/5/2017
TV Technician: Anthony_Infotech, Technician replied 10 months ago
Anthony_Infotech
Anthony_Infotech, Technician

Hello
Welcome
I am sorry you are having trouble here,I am presently reviewing your question be with you very soon.

Anthony

Is there any power-light (or VIZIO Light)lit or blinking on the front of the set please?