TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I have a soyo tv. the sound has stoped. I wonder what I can…

Customer Question
I have a soyo...

I have a soyo tv. the sound has stoped. I wonder what I can do?

Technician's Assistant: What's the model number of your TV? How old is it?

5 yrs old. mt-syjcp32b1ab

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Yes

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

1 wk.

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: TV
10/5/2017
TV Technician: Shahid, Technician replied 10 months ago
Shahid
Shahid, Technician

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you today. To make sure I don’t miss anything, please give me a minute to review your question.

- What video devices/ sources (such as cable box DVD player etc) are connected to TV and does the problem occur on all video input sources?

cable box

OK, it could be cable box internal issue, lets try easy thing first that might help

- Have you tried to disconnect TV and cable box power cords from power outlet for 10 minutes to reset, replug back in, let cable box reboot that may take several minutes and check?
If not yet, please try it now and reply back with the result