TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

Is there a phone number in which I can talk to someone about…

Customer Question
Is there a phone...

Is there a phone number in which I can talk to someone about my VIZIO flat screen tv?

Technician's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Vizio is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

I want a phone number

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Now I want to speak to your supervisor

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

You aren't listening to me!!!

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: TV
Answered in 1 minute by:
10/5/2017
TV Technician: Nathan, Installer replied 10 months ago
Nathan, Installer

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you. Please give me a few moments to review and reply.

The support fees you've paid here so far cover this chat support format only. We can talk by phone if you prefer, but that is an additional/separate service.

Can you please provide us with the model number of your tv, and a description of the problem.